Monday, September 21, 2009

General

Hi all.

THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ARE ONLY TO BE CARRIED OUT IF YOU CAN'T RUN THE GAME BY DOUBLE CLICKING ON IT. AFTER EXTRACTING OF COURSE.

My games are usually implemented in turbo C++ 3.0, that means that game produced runs in DOS. The newer systems may find it a bit hard to run the games. The solution for that is to download the DosBox from dosbox.com. Install and run it. A command prompt will appear, and you will be at Z:\> this is a virtual drive for DosBox. Follow these instructions(type them out in DosBox) (assumes that you have placed the game in D:\path\):-

  1. mount d D:\
  2. D:\
  3. cd path
  4. press tab till you find the executable (*.exe where * refer to game name) press enter
  5. the game runs
  6. for full screen press ALT+Enter
  7. that's all, enjoy the game.
All my games are as yet FREE. You can share it with others. I hope I get the credit for making it though. And they don't contain any viruses, adwares, etc. but still run them at your own risk. They can be addictive. Don't blame me.

Making games is only thing that I ever have hoped. If you happen to be working in a game company, I would appreciate if you can refer me for post of game programmer (junior, intern anything will do. I am jobless). 

No comments:

Post a Comment